|TEACHER||NO. CHILDREN||KEY STAGE||AGE GROUP|
|Year 3 Share and Shine|
|Year 3 Poetry Day|
|Music Concert 2023|
|RSE – Relationship and Sex Education|
|Support for Phonics and Reading|
|Tasks to be Completed at Home (Remote Learning)|
If you have any safeguarding concerns during the school closure period with regard online learning please contact the Designated Safeguarding Lead (Mrs Hadfield) at school on 0161 643 3271 or via email email@example.com
In the event of a school closure this section will be used to assign class work.
|Useful Websites for Home Learning|
- Welcome back to Computing Year 3. How fantastic they have been today. The children have learnt how to search the Internet for pictures, save them to the camera roll and then place them into Book Creator comics.
- Our amazing Year 3 have today been on the laptops. So much learning has taken place including, highlighting, shift key, usernames and passwords, font size, spellcheck and grammar and punctuation mistakes!
- Fast paced afternoon with Year 3. Participating in a ‘3D Shapes’ Kahoot quiz and a magnificent 74%. Using ScratchJR to code our initials and save our work. Lastly drawing the Great Pyramids of Giza for their topic work. A big well done Year 3
- Year 3 creative RE - what is important at Easter?
- Year 3 & 4 Lenten Reflection - Stations of the Cross
- Fantastic afternoon in Year 3. The children have played the Who is it? Game where they can only ask questions with a yes/no answer. Painting by numbers - A Woolly Mammoth! Catch up with Newsround.
- The children have started to understand Branching Databases by asking questions that only have a yes/no answers. The children also created their own Stone Age setting.
- Year 3 have used pictures from their topic work to create Stone Age photographs