- Signing Seesaw pledges, coding turtles and typing up an interview with a Roman Soldier for the Green Screen next week.
- The children learnt lots of different ways they can walk in the footsteps of Jesus
- We went to Forest School in the snow and had a great time.
- Very proud of Year 6 today. Just look at their amazing WWII artwork. Well done to all the children.
- Year 4 have had a wonderful day celebrating the Feast of the Epiphany.
- Today Year 5 could only communicate through their class blog today. A very quiet Year 5.
- Star books
- Outdoor Learning – Super Learning Day