|Year 1 Nativity 2023
|Year 1 Share and Shine
|Year 1 Poetry Mornings - September and December
|RSE - Relationship and Sex Education
|RSE PowerPoint for Parents 2023
|Parent Information - RWI Phonics
|Parent Information – Phonic Screen Test
|Phonics Video Clips
|Tasks to be Completed at Home (Remote Learning)
If you have any safeguarding concerns during the school closure period with regard online learning please contact the Designated Safeguarding Lead (Mrs Hadfield) at school on 0161 643 3271 or via email email@example.com
In the event of a school closure this section will contain class work.
|Useful Websites for Home Learning
|Math Website List
|English Website List
|SEND Website List
|Science Website List
|PE and Physical Activity Website List
|Mental Wellbeing Website List
|RE Website List
- The theme of Year 1 prayer and liturgy this week was new starts. We talked about new starts we can make with our family, friends and God.
- Year 1 thought about special people who guide them to make good choices during Prayer and Liturgy this afternoon.
- Year 1 had a lovely afternoon with Alison #freshwatertheatre. We looked at toys from the past and present.
- Just look at the budding artist work in Year 1
- Year 1 have had a ball this morning. They have been Halloween sorting, Halloween dancing and Halloween painting. Wow
- Year 1 Computing lesson was wonderful this morning. The children have been predicting the meaning of different emojis. They have been learning what different feelings look like and have made their own emojis to match their facial feelings
- Welcome back to Computing Year 1. Working jolly hard this morning to create animation on the iPads. Lots of fun! Well done Year 1.
- Year 1 had a fast paced lesson in Computing this morning. Their challenge was to cover as much of the curriculum as they could in an allotted time. Art, Math, D&T, Music and History apps were used by the children. Such Fun! Well done Year 1
- Year 1 have loved watching frogspawn turn into frogs. Yesterday some of the frogs were returned to the pond the frogspawn came from.
- Year 1 children have now finished drawing and colouring their beach balls. A stunning achievement Year 1
- Year One have made some doves and a story wheel to help them to remember the story of Pentecost.
- Year 1 enjoyed eating the cress they have grown but think it would taste better in a salad or sandwich!
- Year 1 were very excited to see that some of their sunflower seeds have sprouted.
- Year 1 have had a great day getting ready for the coronation.
- Year 1 have been in the playground for their speaking and listening activity this morning. The children used the iPad microphone to record their seaside topic work. More robot and commands work with Beebot and Teksta.
- Year 1 have been busy this afternoon planting sunflower seeds and are looking forward to seeing them grow.
- Year 1 went on a walk around school this afternoon to see what plants look like and where they grow.
- This week Year 1 have found lots of different ways to retell the Events of Holy Week.
- Year 1 did a fantastic job leading the whole school mass this morning.
- Year 1 made Easter gardens this afternoon.
- Year 1 were very busy this morning with their Computing Assessments. A big well done to all the children in Year 1.
- Year 1 will be looking at how Middleton has changed over the years. The children will identify buildings from the past and present.
- Year 1 Middleton Landmarks