|TEACHER||NO. CHILDREN||KEY STAGE||AGE GROUP|
|Meet the Teacher|
|Year 4 Poetry Day|
|Share and Shine Assembly|
|Music Concert 2023|
|Parent Information – Multiplication Test|
|Multiplication tables check information|
|Year 4 Whole Year Overview 2022-2023|
|RSE – Relationship and Sex Education|
|RSE Ten Ten PowerPoint|
|Year 4 Spelling List|
|Tasks to be Completed at Home (Remote Learning)|
If you have any safeguarding concerns during the school closure period with regard online learning please contact the Designated Safeguarding Lead (Mrs Hadfield) at school on 0161 643 3271 or via email email@example.com
|Useful Websites for Home Learning|
|Math Website List|
|English Website List|
|SEND Website List|
|Science Website List|
|PE and Physical Activity Website List|
|Mental Wellbeing Website List|
|RE Website List|
|IDL Parent Instructions|
|A Parent’s Guide to Using IDL Literacy at Home|
Year 4 Romans Green Screen
- Year 4 would like to say thank you to our wonderful Year 6 children for teaching us about the Rosary.
- Year 4 have been working hard in RE this afternoon learning how to pray the Rosary. They have learned about the different beads, what they represent and which prayers to say for each one.
- Year 4 have been looking at the kinds of foods eaten by the Anglo Saxons. They have created a simple menu of what might have been eaten at the time. Code Blast was used to enhance their coding experiences.
- The children have finished drawing their dragons and have started to colour them in to look like silhouettes.
- Today Year 4 drew a mythical Viking dragon for their topic work. They also painted a Viking sprite into Pyonkee and used blocks to code its actions. Well done Year 4
- Our very clever Year 4 class have had a busy afternoon. They have been using Scratch 3. The children used MS Word to start to learn word processing including font style, size and colour. Year 4 have mastered highlighting text!
- Year 4 have been exploring games and apps on the laptops and iPads.
- Year 3 & 4 Lenten Reflection - Stations of the Cross
- Year 4 have been working hard thinking about what is most important during Lent and discussing their ideas.
- Year 4 have had a wonderful morning drawing and painting Roman villas with Huge Templeton. Every child succeeded and enjoyed creating their own pieces of art. Well done Year 4!
- During our RE lessons we have been learning about what happens during the Sacrament of the Eucharist.
- Logging the temperature of the sun on a given day, labelling a Roman Soldier and learning about the disaster which occurred in Pompeii. All in an afternoons work for Year 4. Well done everyone
- Year 4 had a fantastic time today drawing their version of a Roman Soldier. The children put a lot of effort into their drawings with wonderful results.
- Year 4 completed a one hour sponsored silence to raise money for the Salford Royal Hospital. The children enjoyed themselves so much that they have asked if we can do this every Friday! Well done Year 4, we are very proud of you all!
- The children have explored their new RE topic 'Giving and Receiving' and they have used the Bibles to find 1 Corinthians 11:23-26 to learn about the Eucharist.
- The children have also created word clouds for Valentines Day
- Year 4 have used the Green Screen to show their knowledge of The Romans
- Year 4 have had a wonderful day celebrating the Feast of the Epiphany.