|TEACHER||NO. CHILDREN||KEY STAGE||AGE GROUP|
|Meet the Teacher|
|Year 6 Poetry Day|
|Year 6 Share and Shine|
|Year 6 Show|
|KS2 SATS Information|
|KS2 SATS EVENING 2022|
|Year 6 Whole Year Overview 2022-2023|
|RSE – Relationship and Sex Education|
|RSE Ten Ten PowerPoint|
|Year 6 Spelling List|
|Tasks to be Completed at Home (Remote Learning)|
If you have any safeguarding concerns during the school closure period with regard online learning please contact the Designated Safeguarding Lead (Mrs Hadfield) at school on 0161 643 3271 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of a school closure this section will be assigned to display available class work.
|Useful Websites for Home Learning|
|Math Website List|
|English Website List|
|SEND Website List|
|Science Website List|
|PE and Physical Activity Website List|
|Mental Wellbeing Website List|
|RE Website List|
|IDL Parent Instructions|
|A Parent’s Guide to Using IDL Literacy at Home|
- Today Year 6 have been learning about the devastating effects of viruses. The children also started their PowerPoint presentation on the Maya.
- Year 6 combining art, technology, topic work and history into one lesson. Using their Mayan knowledge to create a sprite and code it!!! Well done Year 6.
- Year 6 worked with the wonderful Mrs Walsh this morning. The children were taught how to create and record music
- Year 6 children have used Apple's latest app FREEFORM to create a poster for Safer Internet Day 2023
- Very proud of Year 6 today. Just look at their amazing WWII artwork. Well done to all the children.